“Financial literacy requires life-long learning. Through a collective effort, we can make a difference and provide helpful guidance.”
~ Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
Effective Tax Strategies Session (free admission)
Live Events in 2019:
Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 @ 11:30 to 12:30 pm (Full)
Address: West Vancouver Memorial Library, (McDonald Creek Room) @ 1950 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J8
Cost: Free Admission
Register: Online @ EventBrite (Space is limited)
No prior knowledge is required.
– This free session is designed for anyone who wants to have a better understanding of the Canada’s tax system and minimize the amount of tax they need to pay.
–Whether you are student, employed, a professional, self-employed or in business, this session will introduce you the tax planning tools for current and future tax years.
You will learn:
1. effective strategies to minimize the amount of tax to pay
2. how to be proactive in tax planning and detailed record keeping
3. the main categories for tax planning
4. the difference between tax deductions and tax credits
5. how to increase deductions and how to use credits
– At the end of the seminar, you will have the tools to assist you better in preparing your 2019 tax return filing and you will have the knowledge to take advantages of the tax credits that you may be entitled to.
– This seminar is being held in conjunction with the financial literacy program (Community Outreach program), developed by the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada).
– Your presenter is Alice Cretelli, a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA).
Vancouver Memorial Library, (McDonald Creek Room) @ 1950 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J8
Saturday, September 28th, 2019 @ 3:30 – 4:30 pm (Full)