Here are some common income tax situations that you can find on the personal tax return; but this list is not exhausting. Let’s call us if you have any unique tax situations that you would like to talk to us.
– employment income
– received benefits such as Canada Pension Plan (CPP), disability, Canada Child Benefit (CCB), Employment Insurance (EI), or social assistance
– support payments, such as Transit bus pass program
– scholarships, fellowships, bursaries or grants
– interest and investment earning
– have employment expenses
– have business or rental income and expenses
– have capital gains or losses
– file for bankruptcy
– are self-employed
– are completing a tax return for a deceased person
Do you have any questions about your personal tax return or you just want us to file your returns? Give us a call or complete our contact form. We have experience to assist you with any of the personal income tax return issues.